Open use Autoinput to invite people to like page on Facebook Page Manager app

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by JVsoft, Apr 11, 2020.

1. JVsoft

JVsoft New Member

Hello, I'm new to tasker and I'm trying to use it to automate some apps.
    I'm trying to automate the app "Facebook Page Manager" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.pages.app

Step 1:
    I want autoinput to click on every "Invite" button when I see list of people who reacted to my post see screenshot: https://i.postimg.cc/65DXkKQj/Screen1.png

as you can see, not all buttons are clickable because some people already like my page, but it's not a problem because I've tested setting field type "Invita" so it only clicks those buttons.

I want tasker to click on all "Invite" in the page, and I want to auto scroll down the list until there are no more "Invite" left and then stop.

Can you help me figure out how to do this?

Step 2:
    The second thing I'd like to do is: when all "Invite" in the page are clicked, i want tasker to go back to notifications and click on the next notification and then do the same thing as before, clicking all "Invite" buttons.

But I think this second step is a little harder so even if I can accomplish step 1 for now it will be good :)

Thank you all in advance for your help

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. The idea would be to use AutoInput UI Query to check if there are any buttons left and if there are use AutoInput Action to click on it :) Do this in a loop until there are no more buttons. Does that work for you?

3. JVsoft

JVsoft New Member

Hi, could you help me understand how to set it up? could you make an example or some screenshot? I'm very new to tasker
    Thanks!:)

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, so let's go slow. If you use the AutoInput UI query app while the other app is open, do you get back info on the existing buttons?