AutoVoice Can't link Google Assistant - installation suggested instead

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Destroy666, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Destroy666

Destroy666 New Member

Hi,

I've started using Tasker recently and I like how large its potential is. Now I've moved to testing some AutoApps, but the first I installed - AutoVoice - has a setup issue. Whenever I try to use "talk to AutoVoice" command I get installation box, nothing else.

Here some details that may help:
    Version: latest from the store, trial.
    ROM: MIUI 11.0.6.0
    Google assistant languages: Polish, English.

EDIT: after some more attempts it worked with "talk to AutoVoice [random English word here]", so I guess there's a conflict with Polish language or something? But "talk to" is not a Polish phrase. In general the command recognition seems to work like only 10% of the time.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, unfortunately in Polish it's not working yet, sorry. Only English will work for you right now. :( Also, that part of the process is controlled by Google. I can't really controlled if AutoVoice is called or not. Wish I could be of more help!

3. Damianek420

Damianek420 New Member

Hello
    Is there any other way to send a command except 'talk to autovoice' for
    AutoVoice -> google assistant or google assistant -> autovoice? rooted +xposed+magisk

I have been trying to find a solution for a very long time. I'm also from Poland and the lack of this functionality is a little irritating.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

: autovoice, bug