Open wait if...

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by Leakim, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Leakim

Leakim New Member

Am I missing something?
    seeing the 2 screenshots attached (note the current system time) , why o why does is it wait 20 mins?!?
    it's passed 7am, so it should NOT wait
    any idea???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If you flash the %TIME variable what does it show for you?

3. Leakim

Leakim New Member

you can see the actual %TIME value in each of the 2 notifications... it's a global variable

4. joaomgcd

Oh right. Can you please try creating a new task with just 1 action: a flash action with the If condition set to %TIME < 7. Does that work correctly?

5. Leakim

Leakim New Member

yeah i did already, and it works correctly then. So i'm really confused why it doesn't work correctly in here.
    I tried deleting and re-creating that "wait" action, but every morning, same problem : it does wait 20 mins even though it's later than 7AM . (so it shouldn't)

I ended up using alternative solution by changing the "wait 20 mins" into a variable set %TIME+1200 and creating another profile that do the rest of the actions at that specific variable time... works better this way.
    But there must be a bug in that "wait 20 mins if.." actions, so i wanted to report it.

I ve been using Tasker for more than 10 years, i know 99% of the time, a bug is not really a bug and more probably a user mistake. But Here.... simple action with if condition... i think i'm within the 1% case.

6. joaomgcd

Yeah, very strange :/ Are you able to reproduce the issue on a more simple example that I can then import and reproduce the issue myself?

: Tasker, bug, wait