AutoWear Launch action on physical buttons actions

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Morgane, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Morgane

Morgane New Member

Hi,
    My watch has 3 physical buttons, but WearOS settings only allows to map apps to 2 of these buttons.
    Can Autowear be used to remap all the buttons and increase the possibilities ? Is it possible to launch an app or show a screen based on a "single press", "double press" or "long press" of the physical buttons ?
    Thanks !

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you map those buttons to apps? If so you could map those to the AutoWear apps :)

3. Morgane

Morgane New Member

Hi Joao,
    My watch only allows me to map an app to a '' single press'' on these buttons. So yes, I can map an autowear app, but I can have only 2 shortcuts .
    I just wanted to know if autowear was able to detect other actions on these buttons such as double tap or long press, to assign more apps/actions.
    Thanks

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Not directly, but if you create a profile for those in Tasker you can probably detect multiple opens in a row and act when you detect those :)

5. wredmatic

wredmatic New Member

I'm a bit late to the game here but bubble cloud launcher can do this. The downside is that you have to use one of their watchfaces to enable this feature.

6. Husk

Husk New Member