AutoNotification AutoNotification Table is not updated like normal notifications

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by SmartPhoneLover, Jun 19, 2020.

1. SmartPhoneLover

SmartPhoneLover Member

Hello,

I'm adding some AutoNotification Table actions in a project I'm working on, but when I try to update the content of a previously created notification (Table) (with a loop process), the notification is generated again from cero, causing it to disappear and re-appear again. It's not updated like using the 'AutoNotification' plugin option, and enabling the 'Update' checkbox under Updating and Persistency submenu.

Do you know if it's a bug in the latest v4.1.4, or if it's a feature that was not added actually for Table type?

Note (1): I tried using the 'Update Existing > Update Texts' option, but I'm not really sure if it is for updating the notification content like above. I don't really understand how that option works.
    Note (2): Once the notification gets created, I need to update the notification icon (it's text actually: icon replaced by hardcoded text, you can check it on the video of my project) and content from the first 'Text' field.

Thank you ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

The problem is that Android has a bug that if I don't do that the notification's content will appear duplicated :/ Sorry!

3. SmartPhoneLover

SmartPhoneLover Member

Thank you for your reply. Got it ;)