AutoWeb "Failure from System" when trying to Edit API Config

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Akalsharan, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Akalsharan

Akalsharan New Member

Hello,

I'm trying to Edit the AP Config of a web service that I've made so that I can hide the sensitive details and then share it. But it comes up with a "failure from system" error. I've not encountered this before. For all the other APIs in my AutoWeb app, I can Edit the API config. I've tried restarting my phone. There's nothing about the error in the AutoWeb log (detailed logs selected). The API actions work fine. Can anyone advise on how to fix?

Using AutoWeb v1.0.beta.2. Android 9.

Best,

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Can you please show me how that errors looks like visually so I can try to figure it out? Thanks

3. Akalsharan

Akalsharan New Member

Hi @joaomgcd, thanks for your message. I've attached a screen shot of the error. The message simply flashes up. No corresponding entries in the Autoweb log. I've tried duplicating the web service by copying and pasting; I get the same error with the pasted API service.

In case the attached image does not show, here is a link to an upload of the image.

Attached Files:

4. Akalsharan

Akalsharan New Member

Sorry to bring up an old thread, just wondering if Joao if you (or anyone else) had any thoughts on how to fix this error? I now have a newer phone running Android 10 and still the same error message comes up.