WordPress search for replay posts

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by Luci, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Luci

Luci New Member

When I press play the task arrive to the end without any error. I flashed %errmsg and i see only the variable %errmsg.
    Tell me something, please, how i know if the plugin is don registering the action?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If it didn't register the action you wouldn't get the popup saying that it recorded successfully.
    For some reason it isn't able to run it. What device are you trying to run the action in? thanks

3. Luci

Luci New Member

My device is Samsung Galaxy note 3. So, the problem is with my device? But other way to make this, do you know?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, samsung devices have some problems with this, sorry. I don't have one myself but from what I've seen it's related to KNOX. It doesn't allow root apps to behave like on other devices. Sorry, I don't know what workaround I could use for this.

Maybe you could try freezing KNOX with titanium backup for example, and see if that works.

5. Luci

Luci New Member

Ok, I will try

6. Luci

Luci New Member

I don't see KNOX in TB. I am not in official rom. For that i not have KNOX on my phone.

7. BonScott

BonScott New Member

I don't mate i will check it out :D Guys, if you are also learning to create sites and want to do Real Estate WordPress Theme with IDX. I advise these guys, because I learned how to make websites in just a few months thanks to them. I tried to study myself, but it didn't work out, I already thought that I would never make more than one cool site in my life. And then a friend advised me to his friends who teach children to create functional and beautiful sites. I immediately rushed to them and now I do not regret not a second! So what happened for me, it will work for you!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020