Open Multi-Monitor Notification

Discussion in 'Join' started by stefano.u, Mar 13, 2016.

1. stefano.u

stefano.u New Member

I am currently using a 3 monitor setup and my notifications are appearing on the very right monitor. Is there any way I can adjust the notifications to appear in my middle monitor instead?

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/u82Fuec.jpg (Look at the very bottom right of the picture)

Thank you!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If there is, that's up to Chrome, not Join :) Maybe Chrome has an option for that?

3. flu13

flu13 Member

I think this is a Chrome thing with not realizing the proper configuration of your screen. I go from a laptop screen to dual monitors attached to my laptop dock, and sometimes, Chrome will think we're still in the old configuration and put the notifications in the wrong place. I've had this issue long before trying Join.

Do other Chrome notifications show up on the main monitor?

4. Dumaru

Dumaru New Member

Is that monitor set as your main display? If you go into Screen resolution and click on the monitors you can change which monitor is your Main display. The main display displays all notifications and is the one that the task-bar is initially on. If you moved your task-bar from that monitor that the notification is on, then it is most likely set as your main display.

Attached Files: