JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Build.prop Editor. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Build.prop Editor. Sort by date Show all posts

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

[PROJECT] Custom Stock Navbar v1.1

DESCRIPTION
This project emulates the Android stock navbar, showing the three main Android buttons: Back, Home and Recents. More can be added of course ;)

Notes:
- This project is mainly focused for those devices that doesn't have physical navigation buttons. Instead virtual ones.
- If you want to disable permanently the stock Android's navbar, not just hide it, add the 'qemu.hw.mainkeys=0' property to the build.prop file, located on /system partition. Or you can use the Build.prop Editor project to do so instead ;)

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- Other: Translated into English.
- Other: Resources are not needed anymore. (edit A2-A14 from 'CSN - Countdown' task if you want to add new buttons, or use local resources instead)
- Other: Minor changes.

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)