JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Camping Flashlight. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Camping Flashlight. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, January 27, 2020

[PROJECT] Camping Flashlight v1.0

DESCRIPTION
If you usually go camping a lot and use your cell phone to light the road at night, this project will be very useful. But it could be used for other purposes as well :)

Notes:
- If you are on Android 9 (or above) it may happen that your brightness control mechanism has changed, so you will need to adjust it within the 'Setup' task. Use the separate 'Get Max Brightness Value' task to get it for your device.
- You can go here to learn more about how Android Pie now manages the screen brightness function.

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Camping Flashlight
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
Get Max Brightness Value
Task (XML)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)