JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Collect Screen Elements. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Collect Screen Elements. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, March 16, 2020

[PROJECT] Collect Screen Elements v1.1

DESCRIPTION
This will be useful to collect all the visible elements on the screen, including: text, ids and coordinates (x,y).

Main features:
· All elements orded by category (text, id, coordinate).
· Copy selected value to clipboard with a single tap.
· Export all the elements to a TXT file.

Notes:
- AutoInput is required to use this project.
- It was based on my old task. You can find it here.
- Once started through 'Start' task, shake the device to collect elements. And press the statusbar notification to close it completely.

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- New: Landscape view.
- New: Adjust scene menu (list) text properties from Setup (UI) task.
- New: Small vibration to let you know when it started to collect elements. (useful when there are a lot of items on screen and it takes a bit to show scene)
- Other: Disable shake profile when it has finished collecting elements (scene already on screen), to prevent overwriting the list.
- Other: Some changes to the scene.
- Other: Other small changes.

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

Monday, October 21, 2019

[PROJECT] Collect Screen Elements v1.0

DESCRIPTION
This will be useful to collect all the visible elements on the screen, including: text, ids and coordinates (x,y).

Main features:
· All elements orded by category (text, id, coordinate).
· Copy selected value to clipboard with a single tap.
· Export all the elements to a TXT file.

Notes:
- AutoInput is required to use this project.
- It was based on my old task. You can find it here.
- Once started through 'Start' task, shake the device to collect elements. And press the statusbar notification to close it completely.

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)