JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Dead Pixel Analyzer. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Dead Pixel Analyzer. Sort by date Show all posts

Friday, October 4, 2019

[PROJECT] Dead Pixel Analyzer v1.1

DESCRIPTION
This will help you diagnose the display, in case you have dead or locked pixels.

This won't fix those affected pixels. It only helps to find them.
(There is currently no API that allows it. This is part of the hardware, not software)

Notes:
- During Auto and Manual modes, right swipe to close it. Sigle tap to change next color and long tap to return to the previous one within Manual mode.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- New: Return to the previous color. (only for manual mode)

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

[PROJECT] Dead Pixel Analyzer v1.0

DESCRIPTION
This will help you diagnose the display, in case you have dead or locked pixels.

This won't fix those affected pixels. It only helps to find them.
(There is currently no API that allows it. This is part of the hardware, not software)

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)