JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Device Floating Volume. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Device Floating Volume. Sort by date Show all posts

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

[PROJECT] Device Floating Volume v1.2

DESCRIPTION
It shows a floating bubble, in this case of identical appearance to that of my device, with useful information about the audio channel currently in use (changes on its status).

It works on the following audio channels:
• Alarm
• Call (in-call)
• DTMF
• Multimedia
• Notification
• Ringer (incoming call)
• System

These are the available volume panel models:
- Xiaomi Android 9 based (n° 1)
- Pixel Experience Android 10 based (n° 2)

Feel free to edit it as per your needs 😉

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- The default scene position for each audio channel (profile's tasks) is set to 0,0 (x,y), so you will need to adjust it according to your needs (yellow label).

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- New: Added new volume panel model, based on my current ROM.
- Fix: UI update was slow.
- Other: Changed default position of scene to (0,0). (You will need to adjust it for your device)
- Other: Other minor changes.

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

[PROJECT] Device Floating Volume v1.3

DESCRIPTION
It shows a floating bubble, in this case of identical appearance to that of my device, with useful information about the audio channel currently in use (changes on its status).

It works on the following audio channels:
• Alarm
• Call (in-call)
• DTMF
• Multimedia
• Notification
• Ringer (incoming call)
• System

These are the available volume panel models:
- Xiaomi Android 9 based (n° 1)
- Pixel Experience Android 10 based (n° 2)

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- The default scene position for each audio channel (profile's tasks) is set to 0,0 (x,y), so you will need to adjust it according to your needs (yellow label).

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- Fix: Default scene position was not 0,0 (x,y).
- Fix: Volume panel model (2) was not adjusted to be shown in landscape mode.

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

Saturday, February 22, 2020

[PROJECT] Device Floating Volume v1.1

DESCRIPTION

It workds on the following audio channels:
• Alarm
• Call (in-call)
• DTMF
• Multimedia
• Notification
• Ringer (incoming call)
• System

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- Fix: Nothing shown if SDK < Android 9. (API >= 28 required for 'getStreamVolumeDb()' method)
- Other: Landscape orientation. (x/y position not configured by default, so do what you need to show it in the right place)
- Other: Moved some settings to 'Setup' and 'Setup (UI)' tasks to centralize them.
- Other: Other small changes and fixes.

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

Friday, February 21, 2020

[PROJECT] Device Floating Volume v1.0

DESCRIPTION
It shows a floating bubble, in this case of identical appearance to that of my device, with useful information about the audio channel currently in use (changes in its status).

It workds on the following audio channels:
• Alarm
• Call (in-call)
• DTMF
• Multimedia
• Notification
• Ringer (incoming call)
• System

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)