JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Energy 3D Overlay. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Energy 3D Overlay. Sort by date Show all posts

Thursday, August 13, 2020

[PROJECT] Energy 3D Overlay v1.4

DESCRIPTION
This project was based on the Battery Meter Overlay app. So, it will act the same way, showing the current battery status at the top of the statusbar.

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- An extra profile (Apps) is included, but disabled by default. It will allow the scene to be hidden/shown based on specific apps when they are opened/closed. Configure and toggle it manually according to your needs.
- There's another project for the same purpose, but displaying the battery level as a horizontal line across the statusbar. (Energy Bar)
- If you want different colors than the ones included by default, contact me through this post or by Telegram, WhatsApp or Discord (also Reddit thread or AutoApps forum) to request it.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- New: Added new 'Rainbow' multicolor resources.
- New: Chooser dialog for 'Initial Setup' task to select the decided theme to apply on first setup.
- Fix: Wrong scale for battery indicator.
- Other: Added 'Initial Setup' task.
- Other: Make the overlay to be shown on first project import, without the need of restarting. (Make sure to run Initial Setup task after importing)
- Other: Deleted PSD resources. (Contact me by PM if you want custom colors)
- Other: Small changes (also to resources).

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)