JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Filename Chooser for Easy Voice Recorder. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Filename Chooser for Easy Voice Recorder. Sort by date Show all posts

Sunday, May 31, 2020

[PROJECT] Filename Chooser for Easy Voice Recorder v1.0

DESCRIPTION
With this project you will be able to specify a custom name for audio files, just before starting the recording in Easy Voice Recorder app.

Available versions:
Version (A): Audio files will be renamed as: DATE_TIME_FileName_DATE_TIME (if specifying extra info) or FileName_[#] (if no extra info).
Version (B): Audio files will be renamed as: [DATE] [TIME] FileName [DATE] [TIME] (if specifying extra info) or FileName (#) (if no extra info).

Notes:
- This project was based on a request from a Reddit user. (reference)
- To delete Quick Presets, long press them.
- There's no need to configure any specific filename within EVR app. The project will work with any.
- When using this project, DO NOT use pause function. Otherwise, the file will be saved and renamed prematurely.

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Version (A)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
Version (B)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
App Icons