JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query AdGuard Toggler. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query AdGuard Toggler. Sort by date Show all posts

Sunday, November 3, 2019

[PROFILE] AdGuard Toggler v1.0

DESCRIPTION
Enable/disable the AdGuard service in the background. You can also apply it to your projects so that it works on demand.

Notes:
- If intents fail to be sent to the app using the default password, try generating a custom one.
- A separate task (AGT - API Library) is included where you will find the rest of all the available official intents with more actions.
- You can go here to know how to enable the dedicated API to be used within Tasker. You will also find some useful information about intent usage.

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)
API Library
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Profile (XML)