JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Battery Design Capacity Checker. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Battery Design Capacity Checker. Sort by date Show all posts

Sunday, December 22, 2019

[PROFILE] Battery Design Capacity Checker v1.0

DESCRIPTION
If you don't know the capacity of your battery, this profile will tell you that. The total detected capacity will be shown in a notification (statusbar) when the phone gets fully charged.

Notes:
- The profile is configured to react when the device is fully charged (specific intent sent), not just when 100% appears.
- The final result in mAh is just approximate, so keep it in mine.
- If the device is rooted, you can get the official value running the following command in a Shell action: 'cat /sys/class/power_supply/battery/charge_full_design'.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)