JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Get All Intent Extras. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Get All Intent Extras. Sort by date Show all posts

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[PROFILE] Get All Intent Extras v1.0

DESCRIPTION
This profile will allow you to get all the extras sent within a given intent (broadcast).

Limitations:
• Tasker can only receive intents which are sent to broadcast receiver components, not to activities or services.
• Some intent senders require that a corresponding intent filter is specified statically (i.e. inside AndroidManifest). Those intents cannot be received.
• Intents which are broadcast with a specification of a particular package component to receive, cannot be received.

Notes:
- Thanks to @joaomgcd and @sdfsung (Reddit) for helping on building it.
- A reference from which it comes from as stand-alone task can be found here.
- The profile id configured with a Cooldown Time of 1 sec to avoid receiving aggressive (redundant) broadcasts. If you need to listen to an intent without restrictions, set the Cooldown Time to 00:00:00:00.
- If Tasker alerts you about queued task number have been exceeded, try increasing the Maximum Tasks Queued value from its Preferences.

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover
@joaomgcd
@sdfsung

DOWNLOAD
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)