JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Root Checker. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Root Checker. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, March 23, 2020

[PROFILE] Root Checker v1.1

DESCRIPTION
Some people are having troubles with the Magisk root core being disabled randomly and suddenly, happening across different devices.

It will periodically check if the device keeps having root access. Otherwise, a notification will be generated when not detected, and will offer you the option to solve it by rebooting the device.

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Magisk root seems that is being lost in certain situations due to a problem on the device's ROM, so try reporting it to the dev.

Notes:
- Use it only if necessary.
- It uses the 'TIME_TICK' intent when rebooted ONLY. The rest of the time longer checks are used (30' by default).
- All is bundled into a single prj file, so import it as a project.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- New: Tasker Function (Check Root) method. (separate prj file)
- Other: Small changes.

* The problem about loosing root on my device (Xiaomi RN7) is now fixed, so this profile is no longer used by me.

DOWNLOAD
Cmd Shell Method
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)
Tasker Function Method (recommended)
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Cmd Shell Method
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)
Tasker Function Method (recommended)
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

Friday, October 18, 2019

[PROFILE] Root Checker v1.0

DESCRIPTION
Some people, unfortunately I'm one of them, are having troubles with the Magisk root core being disabled randomly and suddenly on the Redmi Note 7.
And who knows? It's maybe happening across other different devices :(

So, this will periodically check if the device keeps having root access. Otherwise, a notification will be generated when not detected, and will offer you the option to reboot it.

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet
(It can be deleted after imported)

Notes:
- Use it only if necessary.
- It uses the 'TIME_TICK' intent when rebooted ONLY. The rest of the time longer checks are used (30' by default).
- All is bundled into a single prj file, so import it as a project.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)