JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Screen Always On When Tasker Coding. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Screen Always On When Tasker Coding. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, May 25, 2020

[PROFILE] Screen Always On When Tasker Coding v1.0

DESCRIPTION
It will help the screen timeout to be set to 'infinite' when you are coding into Tasker. Then, when Tasker is exited, it will be restored to the previous timeout set from Android settings.

An Initial Setup task is included, which needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- It was based on a user request from Reddit. (reference)
- As the Logcat Entry version uses the Logcat Entry profile to detect when Tasker was opened/closed, the android.permission.READ_LOGS permission will have to be granted to Tasker. (instructions)
- Even if it's considered as a profile actually, some of the versions are exported as projects, justo to bundle all the content and automate initial setup when importing.

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Tasker Trigger
Profile (XML)
Profile (TaskerNet)
Logcat Trigger
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
App Changed Trigger
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)