JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Sleep Tracker. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Sleep Tracker. Sort by date Show all posts

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

[PROJECT] Sleep Tracker v1.0

DESCRIPTION
Now you can know how long you have slept, including the time you went to bed and woke up.

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- Thanks to @gomarce (Vecteezy) for providing all the sleep masks images (set 1, set 2), and Flaticon for the rest of the pics.
- The project works with the Long Volume Pressed profile event by default, but you can customize it to use your favorite trigger.
- Periods less than 1 minute won't be taken into account for Sleeping Time.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover
@gomarce

DOWNLOAD
English
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
Spanish
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
English
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
Spanish
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

[PROJECT] Sleep Tracker v1.1

DESCRIPTION
Now you can know how long you have slept, including the time you went to bed and woke up.

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- Thanks to Vecteezy and Flaticon for providing all the resources used on this project (images).
- The project works with the Long Volume Pressed profile event by default, but you can customize it to use your favorite trigger.
- Periods less than 1 minute won't be taken into account for Sleeping Time.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

CHANGELOG
- New: Trigger by face up/down gesture. (User Requests)
- Other: Updated 'Initial Setup' task.

DOWNLOAD
English
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
Spanish
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
User Requests
Show Me! (XML)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
English