JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Check Keyguard Status. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Check Keyguard Status. Sort by date Show all posts

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

[TASK] Check Keyguard Status v1.0

DESCRIPTION
Here you have a little task that will help you to get more information than the 'KEYG' built-in variable, about the device lock status.

Quick information:
Device Locked: The device is locked and asks for authentication in order to use it.
Device Secure: The device is protected (service), regardless of if the protection mechanism is not currently required to use the device.
Keyguard Locked: The device is locked and doesn't ask for authentication in order to use it.
Keyguard Secure: The Lockscreen is enabled (service), regardless of if the device is locked or not.

The Device/Keyguard Locked represents the current state of the device, and Device/Keyguard Secure represents the general configuration of the device.

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)