JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Get Current Locale. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Get Current Locale. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, June 1, 2020

[PROJECT] System Locale QS Tile v1.0

DESCRIPTION
I have built this project for my personal usage, so I can switch system Locale (Android language) easily between my original language (Spanish) and the one used for all my projects (English), and others in some cases. Now, hope it helps to some of you in some way...

These are the available versions:
Tasker QS Tile: It uses one of the 3 QS Tiles included into Tasker (1st in that case), and it changes locale and tile (name) based on predefined locale names (tasks).
AutoNotification QS Tile: It uses one of the 40 QS Tiles available in AutoNotification (1st in that case), and it changes locale and tile (name) based on predefined locale names (actions).

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet, or when the dev considers it is needed even not imported from TaskerNet.

Notes:
- To use this project SecureTask plugin is required.
- To allow the plugin to change locale in the background, CHANGE_CONFIGURATION permission needs to be granted to it. To do that, run this cmd: pm grant com.balda.securetask android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION.
- To use QS Tiles from Tasker or AutoNotification, you will need to enable them from the appropriate settings of each app first. Then, add the one that would be linked to the project to the Android QS panel.
- To customize the project with your own langs use the 'Get Current Locale' task to get locale name.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Tasker QS Tile
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
AutoNotification QS Tile
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Tasker QS Tile
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
AutoNotification QS Tile
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

[TASK] Get Current Locale v1.1

DESCRIPTION
A set of different java methods plus others to get the current locale for your device.

Notes:
- Thanks to @gerardo246 to contribute.
- To know more about Locales, and what these values represents, you can go here.

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover
@gerardo246

CHANGELOG
- New: 3 new methods with which to get locales. (thanks to @gerardo246 for 'method 2/3')
- Other: Small changes.

DOWNLOAD
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

[TASK] Get Current Locale v1.0

DESCRIPTION
A set of different java methods to get the current locale for your device.

Notes:
- To know more about Locales, and what these values represents, you can go here.

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)