JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Get Poweramp Playlist Data (DB). Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Get Poweramp Playlist Data (DB). Sort by date Show all posts

Sunday, February 9, 2020

[TASK] Get Poweramp Playlist Data (DB) v1.0

DESCRIPTION
This task was created based on a request from a Reddit user.

It will allow you to retrieve data from the playlists table, located inside the Poweramp database.

Notes:
- Click here to go to the Reddit thread.
- As it needs to access '/data/data/com.maxmpz.audioplayer/*' files, root is needed.
- You can use the task for other table queries if you want too. Just modify the table and columns where the calls are made.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

[TASK] Get Poweramp Playlist Data (DB) v1.1

DESCRIPTION
This task was created based on a request from a Reddit user.

It will allow you to retrieve data from the playlists table, located inside the Poweramp database.

Notes:
- Thanks to @Jandalf81 (Reddit) for helping on improving it.
- Click here to go to the Reddit thread.
- You can use the task for other table queries if you want too. Just modify the table and columns where the calls are made.

SCREENSHOTS

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover
@Jandalf81

CHANGELOG
- New: Database query without the need of root. (thanks @Jandalf81)

DOWNLOAD
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Task (XML)
Task (TaskerNet)