JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Tasker Fingerprint Protection. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Tasker Fingerprint Protection. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, December 23, 2019

[PROJECT] Tasker Fingerprint Protection v1.0

DESCRIPTION
This is a project that I created based on a request from a user on the Tasker Feature Requests website.
Basically, it is about being able to unlock Tasker access through the biometric sensor, using Tasker himself. A different way than the built-in one (PIN).

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet
(It can be deleted after imported)

This is only a temporary solution, and ONLY as a demonstration.
If you want to protect access with this method, it is strongly recommended to use a compatible app, or wait for the developer to incorporate such function officially.

Notes:
- You can check the original support ticket here.
- Two are the versions available to download, depending on the trigger you wanna use. I recommend using the 'Logcat Trigger', much faster.
- As logcat components and filters may change from device to device, here you have a compatibility list. If you don't find the right for your device, contact us through the TPC chat groups.

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Tasker Trigger
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)
Logcat Trigger
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Tasker Trigger