JOIN OUR CHAT GROUPS NOW!

If you are a fan of Tasker and want to be aware of the latest news, tips and tricks, have doubts, or would like to help who needs it, join us!

TASKER PROFILE CENTER IS ON PATREON.COM NOW!

If you like my projects and want to support me, now you can do it by becoming my Patron.

STAY UPDATED ABOUT TPC PROJECTS IN A MORE DIRECT WAY!

With the new Tasker Projects Tracker project made by @SmartPhoneLover you can stay up-to-date with our latest work.

Showing posts sorted by relevance for query WiFi Auto Reconnect. Sort by date Show all posts
Showing posts sorted by relevance for query WiFi Auto Reconnect. Sort by date Show all posts

Monday, January 6, 2020

[PROJECT] WiFi Auto Reconnect v1.0

DESCRIPTION
This project was created based on a specific request from a user in Reddit.

Basically, it monitors the status of the WiFi connection (in this case), in addition to Internet access. Well, in case of not detecting activity in the network (data) or not finding the access point (AP) to which it should be connected, it starts the auto-connection process automatically.

It can be useful in those cases where access to the device is only allowed by remote connection, and its manual operation (in human presence) is not the case.

This project includes an Initial Setup task that needs to be executed when it is imported from TaskerNet
(It can be deleted after imported)

Notes:
- You can check out the thread where the request came from: Go!
- A similar project of our dear mate @MeloProfessional is available on his Telegram channel: Go!
- After importing, make sure to manually configure the project using the 'Setup' (and/or 'Setup (UI)') task(s).
- Max Retries from 'Setup' task are carried out in one minute intervals (Time Ticker profile). After Max Retries reached, manual reactivation will be needed (interactible button); unless unlimited retries are indicated.

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO

CREDITS
@SmartPhoneLover

DOWNLOAD
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)

DOWNLOAD (Ads Supported)
Project (XML)
Project (TaskerNet)