Solved 2nd computer with Chrome app not logged in

Discussion in 'Join' started by zenmojo, Jul 31, 2017.

1. zenmojo

zenmojo New Member

On one computer, Chrome App loaded, and everything is working great. 2nd computer (signed into chrome with same email) gets no devices and in settings I cannot get any of the menu items to click to anything ( Options, Clipboard, Encryption, etc). When I try to pop Join out to it's own windows I get this message:
    "Join doesn't have any other devices available to send stuff to. Please log in on the same account on other devices to make them appear here." Like I said, I am signed into chrome with the same google account as the one that is working. I don't see any way to chose the account to use or try to sign in with the app. Any Ideas?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please try uninstalling the chrome extension on that PC and re-installing it? It should prompt you for the account the first time you run it. Thanks!

3. zenmojo

zenmojo New Member

Thanks. Just did that, picked the correct account and it displays the same behavior. Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-bit)

4. joaomgcd

What happens if you run diagnostics on that PC?

5. zenmojo

zenmojo New Member

I apologize for the late response. I removed Chrome and re-added it to the computer. That seems to have fixed it. Thanks, Great App!!

6. joaomgcd

Glad to know! :) Thanks!

: help