AutoBluetooth Automate tasks on a wear watch

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by franck213, Mar 18, 2018.

1. franck213

franck213 New Member

Hi community,
    Using a watch as a phone's remote control is great, but this is not what I'm interested in right now. What I want is to automate tasks on the watch ITSELF.
    I own a Huawei watch 2 which is network capable and which I use as a standalone device. But because of battery drain, I want the bluetooth radio to be on only during calls for use with a bluetooth earbud.
    I can automate this task (which is a very simple one) and make it work on my tablet with Tasker. How to send it through and make work on the watch? Or either set it up straight on the watch using Autowear? Is there any way? I've got no clue. Any ideas is welcome.
    Thanks in advance .

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You can create an AutoWear Settings action on the watch and make it trigger with a certain command. That command can be sent from any other AutoWear element. While doing it automatically with a call may not be possible you could add a floating icon to do it...

3. franck213

franck213 New Member

Thanks a lot for your answer. It would've been much more interesting if the bluetooth radio could be triggered by a call as it actually works on the phone. I'll implement the solution you suggested looking forward to a future update which would allow a full automated solution. Thanks.