Just bought and installed autoremote on two devices and I'm running into an issue with a delay between them, but only going from one device to the other. Device 1 - Galaxy S8+, stock 8.0.0 (Oreo) Device 2 - Galaxy S6 Edge, stock 7.0 (Nougat) - newly formated, not much on it There is no delay sending a message from Device 2 -> 1. I get the toast on both devices simultaneously right away. However when I send a message from Decice 1 -> 2, there's about a 10 to 30 second delay. I get the toast on both devices at the same time, but it's just delayed about 10 to 30 seconds. I've disabled optimization for AutoRemote on both. I've installed that Push Notification Fixer on both devices. This seems to happen the same wether over wifi or mobile network. I'm thinking it's gotta be an issue with Device 1 somehow, as I'm not even getting the toast saying it sent for 10-30s. Ultimately, I'll be setting up a Tasker program/scene to control Device 2 (volume, media play/stop, lock, etc.), so having a delay like this just won't work well.