AutoVoice AutoVoice Error 400 when reaching through GH

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Pouleterie, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Pouleterie

Pouleterie New Member

Hello! Two days ago my Autovoice commands stopped working with my GH. I completely unlinked the account and relinked multiple times to no avail. If I run the "Natural Language" straight off my cellphone, the commands seem to fire, but they don't get to my Tasker integration. If I do a AV command through my GH, it outputs the following:

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://www.googleapis.com/oath2/v3/token?grant_type=refresh_token=1 along with client_id & secret trying to getInputStream.

So it seems it's not able to refresh a token, I just can't figure out what I'm meant to do here. I went to my Natural Language agent and refreshed the token there, and then into all my AutoVoice apps, followed by unlink + relink of my GH, still to no avail.

Anybody run into that?

Thanks!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi thank you very much for your report! I've looked into it and have now fixed what seemed to be the issue. Can you please check? :) Thank you very much.

Pouleterie likes this.
  3. Pouleterie

Pouleterie New Member

I have a different error now!

"Please contact the developer with this error code: 275af6dc-f455-455a-b655-395fb1800aed"

Not home right now but let me know if I can help out. Big fan of all your apps and how you seem to always reply whatever the media people report on. Keep it up! :D

4. joaomgcd

Ok, I changed something else now. Can you please try again? Thank you for all the help! :)

Pouleterie likes this.
  5. Pouleterie

Pouleterie New Member

No more errors! Had to relink + refresh my token to DialogFlow, but no more issues anymore! Home automation isn't as fun when you got to issue 6 voice commands to set your home to how you want it. Much faster with AV + DialogFlow, you get used to that so fast that you feel kinda lost when you lose it!

Thank you so much for your time! Went ahead and subbed to you on Patreon for your troubles. Have a good day!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  6. joaomgcd

Oh that was you :D Awesome, thank you very much! :) Really appreciate it!

Hopefully I can start putting some good stuff there, like that article I posted today. Did you see that? :)

Anyway, glad it's working now!