AutoVoice AutoVoice on Google Assistant has been taken down

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by joaomgcd, Oct 25, 2019.

1. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

2. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

This is sooooo frustrating! Literally 90% of my home automation was used by talking to Autovoice and having tasker perform certain tasks ....

Seriously Google .... WTF!

João, Please don't let this get to you ... Google has all the power.. but they need to learn when and where to use it ! This is a clear case of Google not thinking about the impact they are having on so many people ...

Utterly ridiculous behaviour Google ... Go and stand in the corner and think about what you have done !!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

3. joaomgcd

I wish Google would realize how much people rely on this :/ Thanks for your feedback!!

4. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

Is there any light at the end of tunnel, have they even replied to you about the issue yet ?

My Google Home and 3 Home Minis are useless at the minute

Sent from my Oneplus 6T

5. joaomgcd

I've tried submitting it again. It's usually such a hassle of a process though, I fear it could take weeks for it to come back.

6. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

I assume there isn't an easy way for all the people effected to voice their concerns to Google?

It probably wouldn't make any difference but many people working together would hopefully make Google hear the amount people rely on AutoVoice !

Sent from my Oneplus 6T

7. joaomgcd

Yeah, I've been looking for such a place but in this case I don't think there's a public place for people to voice their concerns where Google will listen unfortunately... :(

Cueball1983uk likes this.
  8. 56_kruiser

56_kruiser New Member

I presume this means to ignore the message presented when turning on Now integration that it isn't needed if you have assistant. Until the above changes, it is needed. Correct?

Although, when I go in and turn on the integration via Accessability. when I go back into the menu on Autovoice for Google Now, it says it is not turned on.

9. Damianek420

Damianek420 New Member

I also have service AutoVoice on, and in the application as disabled is it because of this?

What are the current working integration methods for AV+GA for xposed+magisk+A9?

10. virtual

virtual New Member

Hi. Are there any news about AutoVoice on Google Assistant in Italian?
    I see from the Reddit post that more languages have been approved now, but Italian is still missing and considering that it's also not available on Alexa (i.e. a skill doesn't exist)... that means AutoVoice functionalities are really limited at the moment. :(