AutoVoice AutoVoice Play Music

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Jonatan, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Jonatan

Jonatan Member

Hey,
    I tried creating a profile with with I could tell Tasker to start my music. Including the ability to tell it which Title from which Playlist I want. The problem now is that Google Now has a similar functionality which triggers every time I actually want to trigger my task and thus blocks AutoVoice from even recognizing my command. :(
    I don't really want to use a different command to start my music so is there a way around Google Now's integrated function? :)

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

What google now command does that exactly so I can try it out?

3. Jonatan

Jonatan Member

Well I'm using the German Version where I would say for example "Spiele Spotify" where Tasker should react and open my default playlist but instead Google Now open my default music app (which is also Spotify) and searches for "Spotify". In English it would probably be "Play Spotify" which Google Now would react to.

4. joaomgcd

hmmm it doesn't do that for me. It simply searches for spotify. Are you sure that's not something you implemented yourself in Tasker? :)

5. Jonatan

Jonatan Member

First when I say "Spiele Musik" it works fine. But when I say "Spiele Spotify" Google Now" triggers without AutoVoice even catching what I'm saying

6. joaomgcd

Ok, so it seems that "Spiele" and "Öfnnen" is probably interpreted the same by google now. If I say "Open Spotify" I get the same behaviour in english... Unfortunately I don't think there's a way around that other than changing your own voice command, sorry!

7. Jonatan

Jonatan Member

Hmm ok. Thx for the answer. I'll find a way around it :)

8. pikasso85

pikasso85 New Member

Hi, I'm from Germany too and I have the same problem you have. To get it to work I did this: I always cancel the Google search and have a Tasker-Profile that triggers whit the "Ok google now recognized" and launches the AV-Recognize action. It's a little bit annoying that you have to wait a couple of seconds until AV is listening, but that way you can skip the built in Google commands.

9. Jonatan

Jonatan Member

I didn't think about that one but that won't really work for me as I do use the normal Google Now commands from time to time. Thanks for the tip anyways and I might use that in the future :)