AutoWear AutoWear conflicts with GoogleFit (gyroscope)?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by SpeedFire, Dec 10, 2015.

1. SpeedFire

SpeedFire New Member

I have a Moto360 v2.
    I uninstalled AutoWear a month ago (due to shake wrist bugs).

During this time GoogleFit updated with a new exercise feature and I've started a 30-day program. During more than 15 days GoogleFit perfectly well counted my daily push ups.

A couple days ago I've installed AutoWear (beta) back. That same day I made 30 push ups but... GoogleFit counted only 3! I was surprised.

It seems that AutoWear somehow affects the work of accelerometer or gyroscope. I should however notice that step count feature was not affected and contined to work well.

I still have an issue that AutoWear in the evening stops reconising wrist shake, so I need to restart watch to force it to work again?

Could you please investigate and fix this? I really want to have both AutoWear and GoogleFit working correctly at the same time!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately the Moto 360 v2 has some known issues with Shake recognition. It works fine on the v1 for example, but for some reason Samsung changed something on the v2 that broke it :( Sorry, I really don't know what I could do to fix it.

3. SpeedFire

SpeedFire New Member