AutoWear Autowear listening..... (very long)

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Arkie, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Arkie

Arkie New Member

Hello you guys, i use autowear on my fossil Q Explorist Gen 4. together with tasker to activate some domotica in my house.
    When i activate autowear listening, i see the text "autowear listening..." i'll say my command, like lights on!
    Then nothing happens for 20 seconds, then the screen of my watch is switching to standby. (no command is triggered, the text "autowear is listening..." is in the display to the end.)

But.... if i speak(say my command) and a second after i'll make a little noise, then i see the command on my watch and it will be send to tasker.

My question, why isn't autowear sending my commands directly when i'm finished talking (the first time)?

Regards

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Seems like a bug in the voice recognition service that Google provides unfortunately! AutoWear can't control that behaviour... It just waits for the Google service to signal it when it's done and apparently in your case that is taking a while. Do you maybe have bad network reception?

3. Arkie

Arkie New Member

Hi João, the network is just fine, when i have spoken the text to my watch, the message stays the same " autowear listening..." till i make a noise, then i see the spoken text on my watch and i'll have to touch the message to activate it. When is speak to my phone, the command is executed right away. (auto voice)
    Think it's something between my watch and phone.
    And is there an option to start autowear listener with the push on a physical button instead of turning your wrist? (home button isn't capable of new functions, only menu and start google assistant.

Greetings

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Does your watch have 2 buttons by any chance? On my watch I can make one of the buttons launch the app I want...

: autowear