AutoWeb Autoweb Input won't 'recognize' variable

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Eden, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Eden

Eden New Member

Hello,

I have a pretty complex task that in a nutshell creates a YouTube Playlist with the YouTube v3 API and then downloads the playlist using a shell script (...).

What I want to do now, is to specify wich channel's uploads should be included in that playlist.
    From the AutoWeb config screen I can specify the Channel ID, wich works as expected (see img1 - img3).

As soon as i input a Variable in the "Channel ID" field AutoWeb doesn't 'see' it anymore (see img4 - img5).

I've tried setting the variable in all capital letters (%VARIABLE) and in small letters (%variable), and an array, but nothing seems to work..

I've found a similar problem with the search function but i got no solution there..

Am i doing something wrong? I'll provide any reference necessary..

Thanks in advance for any help,

Eden

Attached Files:

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please export your task's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the task in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Oh, I think that's just a display issue! :) It should still work! Did you try running it?

4. Eden

Eden New Member

Of course, you're right. It's just visual.
    I also made a mistake in Syntax in the previous task that's why I got an error here.

All good, thanks! :)