AutoNotification Block notification from specifics apps

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by robsen, Sep 16, 2017.

1. robsen

robsen New Member

Hi,
    I already read several threads but nothing helped me so far. What I want is to block notifications from specifics apps when a variable does have a specific value.
    But first, I'd better understand how AutoNotification works. I tried to create a profile/task to block notifications from the app Facebook. This is how I did it:

Profiles:
    Add -> Event -> Plugin -> AutoNotification -> Intercept -> Configuration -> Apps -> Facebook -> done

This profile shall do the following task:
    Plugin -> AutoNotification -> Configuration -> choose Facebook at Apps -> Toggle: Block -> done

In my thought this would block any Facebook notification. But it doesn't work. It seems that Tasker and AutoNotification will do nothing here. The notifications are displayed normally.
    Any advice on how I can block the notifications of Facebook? Thank you very much for your help!
    Best regards,
    rob

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If you want to always block the notifications you should setup the blocks in the main AutoNotification app.
    If you want to simply dismiss one notification out of all the facebook notifications you should use the "Cancel" action in Tasker.
    Does this help? :)