AutoVoice Can't get natural language to work with google assistant

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by jeppe, Dec 24, 2019.

1. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Hi,

Its my first time trying out natural language. I have created an account on dialogflow writting my client access token and developer access token in aswell as the google service account json key, I got when I created a new service account.

under autovoice natural language I have turned on use for google assistant/alexa and subscribed to it.
    I have then imported Hello world and I have also followed an tutorial for play a song by artist where artist the the variable.

it works when I use the Natural Language shortcut on my phone, But when I try to use it by saying:
    "Hey google ask autovoice to play a song by artist" it just comes with and error code

The error code is:
    485e31cc-019b-4b15-82e6-ee649a03a3f4

Do anybody know why it won't work?

Best regards
    a noob that are eager to learn

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thansk for the report. Seems like you didn't insert the Google Service Account JSON correctly. It seems you may have used one of the access tokens on DialogFlow instead? Can that be it?

3. jeppe

jeppe New Member

I don't know If I understand it correctly.
    I used the 2 key in dialogflow for client access token and developer access token.
    and then I used Key id in console.cloud.google for google service account JSON

I attached 2 files so you can see what keys im talking about

Thanks you for helping me :)

Attached Files:

4. joaomgcd

Hi. I think the issue is that you use the key in the first screenshot there. Did you follow the directions to get the JSON? It should have downloaded as a file.

5. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Hi,
    I followed the instruction, but I used the pc instead of the phone and then coby the file to my phone.
    in the instruction on the autovoice app, it says:
    "Open the downloaded JSON file and cpy ->paste its contents in the NLP Setup page in AutoVoice"
    how much of it should I copy and paste to "Google Service Account JSON (v2)?"

6. joaomgcd

You should copy all of the file's contents :)