AutoVoice Can't get natural language to work with google assistant

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by jeppe, Dec 24, 2019.

1. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Hi,

Its my first time trying out natural language. I have created an account on dialogflow writting my client access token and developer access token in aswell as the google service account json key, I got when I created a new service account.

under autovoice natural language I have turned on use for google assistant/alexa and subscribed to it.
    I have then imported Hello world and I have also followed an tutorial for play a song by artist where artist the the variable.

it works when I use the Natural Language shortcut on my phone, But when I try to use it by saying:
    "Hey google ask autovoice to play a song by artist" it just comes with and error code

The error code is:
    485e31cc-019b-4b15-82e6-ee649a03a3f4

Do anybody know why it won't work?

Best regards
    a noob that are eager to learn

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thansk for the report. Seems like you didn't insert the Google Service Account JSON correctly. It seems you may have used one of the access tokens on DialogFlow instead? Can that be it?

3. jeppe

jeppe New Member

I don't know If I understand it correctly.
    I used the 2 key in dialogflow for client access token and developer access token.
    and then I used Key id in console.cloud.google for google service account JSON

I attached 2 files so you can see what keys im talking about

Thanks you for helping me :)

Attached Files:

4. joaomgcd

Hi. I think the issue is that you use the key in the first screenshot there. Did you follow the directions to get the JSON? It should have downloaded as a file.

5. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Hi,
    I followed the instruction, but I used the pc instead of the phone and then coby the file to my phone.
    in the instruction on the autovoice app, it says:
    "Open the downloaded JSON file and cpy ->paste its contents in the NLP Setup page in AutoVoice"
    how much of it should I copy and paste to "Google Service Account JSON (v2)?"

6. joaomgcd

You should copy all of the file's contents :)

7. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Hi Joaomgcd,

Sorry for the late reply.
    I really appreciate the help you giving :D

I just tried to copy everything in:

"type": "service_account",
    "project_id": "autovoice-hljsja",
    "private_key_id": "10f9c1b71d813a1",
    "private_key": "-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----\nMIIEvwIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKkwggSlAgEAAoIBAQDDaZ+HsMcKa5pJ\n191gfLiTc+dh7fm5pwbyVN3+6KBTG4q2fVv0OFs6LuQT9+pqPBSJu+GytlIkGlu1\nJa1+QWFFFlPGqWN/+oNVebtUFIWJp5qg1WKj476hXd+u88nHjIr/CMYkjLrvtRTb\nJGPtcNvMYVi80r1dZvrSbxbWjTE6ftWyyhrvglhn/j48YT7XsFoszaFHRnYU/82P\nvkUCaaCfew5iAgiZuMhBsJk7QtFgUQXP4nMGbpUjdtuRD6iNLA6K1y2tiVvtXTwX\n+/F6Ue978nHO8yRubs6cILl0Dhs/yUdrd6UXJKvseqDLuDnfjaSjLYqOOhIrUEy1\nzKPPH8KVAgMBAAECggEAVHbpsUWMaykiiguH0UZno7ikCV5Dc1FVVmED3K2Rakm46TeuC+oo0ziiVtVXLSEZoPODXkV7FGhLMTZfbAzvJfOKWbIP/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\ni4ovbR6IpyzuoFZHTwzHsDy6PA==\n-----END PRIVATE KEY-----\n",
    "client_email": "autovoice-natural-languagenew@autovoice-hljsja.iam.gserviceaccount.com",
    "client_id": "38700119",
    "auth_uri": "https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth",
    "token_uri": "https://oauth2.googleapis.com/token",
    "auth_provider_x509_cert_url": "https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v1/certs",
    "client_x509_cert_url": "https://www.googleapis.com/robot/v1...enew@autovoice-hljsja.iam.gserviceaccount.com"

I have also tried to only use the begin and end private key.
    But I still get the same error.

ps. I don't know if it's unsafe to post the file content online, so I have deleted some of the private key, private_key_id and client_id

8. Kiran Kumar Uppuganti

Kiran Kumar Uppuganti New Member

I think you got the method 1 which is deprecated. Try the method 2 which can be found on autovoice help screen. The json file only contains 5 to 7 lines of code. You need to paste that into nlp console on autovoice...

9. jeppe

jeppe New Member

I used the instruction for both V1 and V2, since it says that I also need to do it for v1 :)
    But i'm not sure what you mean, when you say nlp console, I paste it into "Google Service Account JSON (v2)" under "Natural Language Setup"

10. joaomgcd

You seem to have missed the curly braces at the start and end of that :)

11. jeppe

jeppe New Member

I just tried it with curly braces at the top and on the bottom of it all.
    But then it says:
    Error verifying access tokens: missing end tag (PRIVATE KEY)

12. joaomgcd

CAn you please send me the json file so I can give it a try myself?

13. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Here are the file, didn't know how to do it in conversation.
    I can always do it all again if it is a bad idear to send it, so all can access it

14. joaomgcd

Hi. I was able to use that same file correctly. What I did was copy-paste it to my phone from my PC with Join. How exactly are you copying it?

15. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Haven't heard of join, I can try to do it with that.
    I copy-paste it, from pc to phone via a mail. So I open the file with notepad++ and copy paste it in an mail and send it to my self.
    from there I open it from my phone and copy-paste it to autovoice natural language :)

I'm going to try to do it using join now

16. jeppe

jeppe New Member

I be damned, that worked, thanks alot :D

Should I make a new file? since I posted it here? :p

17. joaomgcd

Yeah, that is maybe a good idea :D Glad Join worked! Not sure why it wouldn't work the other way though... :p

18. jeppe

jeppe New Member

Thanks again, you been a great help :D
    theres probably something that change when I copy paste that way :p

But don't care, now it works, and found another great program (join) ;)