Open Can't login on a Huawei P20 lite running Android 8

Discussion in 'Join' started by soundchefe, Oct 25, 2018.

1. soundchefe

soundchefe New Member

Hello,

since 2 days I try to bring this app to my running, unfortunately unsuccessful.

I have two users on my Huawei, on both I would like to install the app to get a two-page notification. At first I had a test where everything was successful.
    At the moment it is like this: with the administrator, I can log in with my google account and set up the app. If I switch to the second user I can not log in with the same google account on the same device.

This is a dual sim mobile phone, the first sim with the administrator account is my official number and the second sim is my private number.
    I have to use this app because the messages of the currently inactive user are not forwarded to the active user. When I was testing it with only one SIM card it worked everything as desired. The problems began when I added the second sim and set everything up again.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot for help

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, what error are you getting exactly?

3. dasupramasta

dasupramasta New Member

These are the error codes on my personal user account
    the first one:
    Screenshot_20181026-070154.jpg

and after the first error the second one
    Screenshot_20181026-074025.jpg

when I'm logged in with the administrator account on my phone
    there is no problem, ich can login to "Join App" with my google account

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  4. joaomgcd

Thanks! Searching for that error on the web makes it seem like if you try a few more times and can eventually work. Can you try that please? Thanks!

5. dasupramasta

dasupramasta New Member

I have just tried the following:
    I set up a new huawei p10 with my google account which I used to buy the app. I installed join and was able to log in successfully in the app.
    Then I changed the user on the phone and set up the second user also with the same google account.
    After installing join I wanted to sign in with my google account but it came up with the same error codes and i could not log in to the app. Is there a problem with the join app using multiple accounts on one phone?

6. joaomgcd

I never had a problem on phones with multiple accounts.... Does the same error happen if you remove the second account again?

7. dasupramasta

dasupramasta New Member

I don't know, I never tried that. Now, after nearly 50 times I tried to logon on the p10 it works. Login was successful, I changed nothing. On the p20 lite it is still not working, what can I do? Reset phone to factory and then a new try?

8. dasupramasta

dasupramasta New Member

Hello,

I would like to explain again exactly what I would like to do with the app: I have a dual SIM phone and work with two users on the device. On the administrator account I use sim card 1 and my private google account (I bought join via this account). On the user account runs my office google account with sim card 2. I have created a third google account for the syncronisation of join. So I installed the app on both users and logged in to both with this third google account. Unfortunately I do not get any notifications although I have selected several apps. What am I doing wrong? How should it be adjusted correctly?

Thanks a lot

9. joaomgcd

Hi again! Did you follow the instructions shown here?

: multiuser