Open Duplicate SMS on chrome extension - 1 hour time stamp difference

Discussion in 'Join' started by Amedina, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Amedina

Amedina New Member

Hello,

I've noticed that I receive the same message twice when checking the join chrome extension.

The first SMS is at the correct time (say 9:29 AM) but the second message, which arrives simultaneously, shows with a timestamp of 1 hour ahead (10:29 AM). This will sometimes be corrected if I click on the refresh button on the extention's sms tab, but won't always work.

I'll try to include a screenshot of this soon. HERE

Please let me know if this is already in the forums - can't seem to find the right description of the issue.

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, that's a new one. Never saw that issue before I don't think... :) Does that happen with all SMS messages you receive?

3. Amedina

Amedina New Member

To be clear, this does not occur with the sms on my phone. This is only visible from the join extension.

It happens with all sms that come in, until I click the refresh button. That seems to fix it for a while, but then it happens again.

I thought it had something to do with me using pushbullet when I first set-up Join. I uninstalled pushbullet from chrome and from my phone but it still happens.

4. cexshun

cexshun New Member

Can confirm it's happening to me too. I reported the issue a LONG time ago with no resolution.

5. Elaichi

Elaichi New Member

I'm also having the duplicate SMS problem on the Chrome extension, but the timestamp only differs by a minute. Diagnostics seem to run fine. Let me know if there's any info I can get you or troubleshooting I should do.

6. Amedina

Amedina New Member

joaomgcd any update? Is there any more information I can give?

7. Frodo Teabaggins

Frodo Teabaggins New Member

Hi,

Are there any updates on this issue? I've been having it for a while too and could never find a solution.

8. HiistLearne

HiistLearne New Member

Cm ơn Admin, mình đã hiểu hơn. Sao font chữ cuả mình bị lỗi từ đầu tiên khi nhập trong ô bình luận này nhỉ?

: SMS