AutoNotification Enhanced Chrome Download Notification 2.1

Automatically replace the standard Chrome download notification with a more complete one

1. Coro

Coro New Member

Coro submitted a new AutoApps project:

Enhanced Chrome Download Notification - Automatically replace the standard Chrome download notification with a more complete one

Read more about this project...

2. Coro

Coro New Member

3. Bradford1040

Bradford1040 New Member

Hey I have both your projects, I use Kiwi Browser not chrome and while to V1 version is working 100% still, the V2 one is 50/50, I seriously love the progress bar, and before I break both projects (lol) I was wondering how I could manage to I guess marry the two. since kiwi is on chromium and most likely behind chrome for updates the issues for the V1 are not affecting it.

the V2 version seems to not intercept the download notification 50% of the time, I am new so sorry if my explanation sucks

4. Coro

Coro New Member

5. Coro

Coro New Member

Sorry mate, I just saw your message. I posted an update to the project. I hope it works reliably now!

6. Bradford1040

Bradford1040 New Member

Hey sorry I guess I don't check here either all that much lol,

One other thing, it now works BTW, but Fdroid Updates to repo, OMG! sent this project into cardiac arrest lol, I have it set to disable when i launch fdroid as of now
    not sure if you are on reddit or not (not like that is so great at notifications) But Bradford Adams is my user name