Solved error in diagnostics on phone

Discussion in 'Join' started by Ralnick, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Ralnick

Ralnick New Member

Hello trying to get Join and my cell to work together again. Every time I try to send a command to my phone I get this message ..( Look to toast message on bottom of screenshot. )

Please advise

. Screenshot.png

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi sorry for the trouble. Are you still having this issue?

3. Ralnick

Ralnick New Member

Yes I just tested it after reinstalling Chrome Still getting same error. GDrive is active on phone and shows a history of sending push to Gdrive but the error is still on going.
    Going over the settings on the phone trying to figure out if I had done something wrong .. I disabled and tried to re-enable the "SMS and Call service" and got that error above plus a quick toast about not able to resolve the URL I think it said googledriveapis.com. Sorry it was a quick toast message wasn't able to create that toast again.

---------- Update ---------
    After a complete RESET of Phone, Chrome and Join on all devices. It looks like things are working again. I had to delete my Join folder on G-Drive. Then reinstall Join on Phone re-auth everything. then went into Join setting and redid the "SMS and Call service" this time it allowed contacts and things to be sent. (even the screenshot requests from Join PC are working again. SMS messages on PC look to be updating )
    besides this glitch (might of been on my side) this App is great. I love the fact I can be in any room (have small tablets throughout house) and get/reply to my messages without having to go to my phone. thanks for the support.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

: error upload