AutoWear General Questions

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by wp105, Oct 17, 2015.

1. wp105

wp105 New Member

I have a few customization questions - any help will be much appreciated:

I have one project where pressing a button on a 4-way screen opens up a text screen. When swiping away the text screen, the 4-way screen is still showing. Is there any way to automatically clear a screen when another is opened over it?

How do you change font size and color on a text screen? I've tried HTML <FONT commands, but it does not make any changes on the watch.

Is it possible to automatically control WiFi cloud sync? An example would be shutting cloud sync off when outside of known SSID's, turning it back on when within them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi!

1. You can use the "AutoWear App" action to delete a screen or just create the other screen with the same name as the first and that will overwrite it
    2. You can try <h1>hello</h1> for example :)
    3. Not yet, but I'm planning on implementing that.
    Hope this helps

3. wp105

wp105 New Member

Thanks again Joao for all of your help. Everything you suggested worked. I found that I did have to play around a little to delete the 4 way settings screen through the Autowear App action, deleting the screen before creating the text screen. Maybe the delete function does not work if the element is not in focus? Not an issue from my perspective, just had to rearrange the order of the actions in Tasker, but thought this might be a help to someone else looking through the forum for a similar answer.

Best Regards