AutoInput Get Emails Message Body

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by almos, Jan 6, 2016.

1. almos

almos New Member

I want get the last recived e-mail message body. I try to do it with AutoInput but i cant get it.

May be...
    ¿Is it possible to get and copy in one time only the text of element that are available in the selected field in the center Point (x,y)?

Other ways to get copy the message body?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you can do so with AutoNotification? With AutoNotification query, have you tried that?

3. almos

almos New Member

I dont kown how do that. Please make me easy, step by step, to Gmail and Outlook.com Office 365. ¿template?¿video?

I need it to read aloud all body message (or better a part like any first numer of caracteres), but no more than that. (I use MacroDroid)

With Autoinput, it detect the body in the selected field when center Point (x,y), i need that Autoinput always copy that text in this center point directily to clipboard (change with every mail, but not the center Point (x,y)) and noting else. Your app got it, only need a liitte change to copy only that part of the text in the center point (x,y) what ever it is.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  4. joaomgcd

• In tasker create a new profile with the AutoNotification Intercept event condition
    • Set it to intercept the Gmail app
    • In the task read %antext
    Should work :)

5. almos

almos New Member

Great!!!

Your are genius. Thanks. I get what i need with %antexbig() (in tasker). I need to do it in Macrodrid, i will see if i can.

Thank you.
    :)

6. Greenbelly

Greenbelly New Member

this sounds so simple. What am I doing wrong. %antextbig only returns the subject line not the body for me.

7. joaomgcd

Try %antextbig(), not %antextbig :)