Open Group texts not showing which contact sent the message

Discussion in 'Join' started by insanechnman, Dec 17, 2018.

1. insanechnman

insanechnman New Member

Using the Chrome extension, MMS group texts used to show me which contact sent which message, but now they are all lumped together. I've attached a screenshot as an example. I just noticed this happening today. Forced a resync by uninstalling Join and reinstalling it. That worked when syncing the existing messages but new messages have the names clumped again.

[​IMG]

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks. It's always very hard for me to test MMS because I have to pay around 1€ for each one :/ So all of the people in the conversation always appear on all messages for you?

3. insanechnman

insanechnman New Member

Yep, it's been happening only recently. Not sure what happened to make it appear this way since it was working fine before. I did download and buy Autoapps over the weekend, but I don't think those should cause any issues with MMS on Join. I can test for you if MMS is expensive, just let me know what I need to do :)

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, that shouldn't be related at all... I'll try figuring something out, thanks!
    And thanks for the offer, but unfortunately MMS requires looking into databases and such and really can't be done on a remote device like yours, sorry!

: chrome, mms