Open How do I obtain a refund?

Discussion in 'Join' started by j7e, Jul 25, 2016.

1. j7e

j7e New Member

Join is broken for me. I posted a thread asking for help a while ago and it disappeared. I posted another thread asking why it would have been deleted and it didn't get a response. In the meantime, I've not been able to find an email address to contact the developer to ask for help. I didn't think it would be so difficult to get Join working for me, so I would just like to get my purchase refunded. Unfortunately, there's no information about this on the site. How can I obtain a refund?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

3. j7e

j7e New Member

I've set up to receive forum notifications, but I didn't receive one for your reply...

Anyway, I appear to have resolved most issues with Join (aside from some universal copy-paste problems that I need to check out). I flashed the Chroma custom ROM to my N4 which Join works with much better. I was using Cyanogenmod when I experienced various issues, so it looks like my problems with Join were particular to that ROM?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Glad you got it fixed, thanks for letting me know :)

I'm not aware of any issues related to that ROM but I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks!