AutoNotification How to do a simple interaction? I'm lost...

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by stevovanb, Apr 4, 2017.

1. stevovanb

stevovanb New Member

Hey there, I'm an absolute Beginner using Tasker and I'm really lost with a probably for you guys simple task.

I want to interact with a notification of an app. If the notification is received on the locked screen I want it to unlock the device and open that app.

I want to open an IP Cam Viewer if the doorsystem alerts the camera after someone rang it. So that till the moment i get to the tablet and the door communication system to answer, the app is already opened and shows the live stream.

For now I just want to get to know how that works and what I have to do by using WhatsApp or Messenger as an example because I don't have the camera installed yet.
    Receiving a WhatsApp message should unlock the device and open WhatsApp.
    Everything with the device being locked with a pattern lock.

I read a lot about the AutoNotification Plugin, but I don't know how to use it.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab E without Root.

It would be more then awesome if you guys can help me, I'm really depressed not getting this solved for weeks

Best regards
    Stephan

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29 mit Tapatalk

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

3. stevovanb

stevovanb New Member

thank you very much for the quick answer....i managed to get everything done with AutoInput and AutoNotification.
    I manged to get the Swipe Screen unlocked by receiving a Hangouts Notification(for testing) , open the Notification, wait for a few seconds, go to the Home Screen and lock the system again after a few more seconds.
    so far so good....no i am trying to go to the Second Page of the Homescreen, but no matter if i choose page 0 or page 1,2,3....i will always end up at the first page of the Homescreen. What am I doing wrong? I am using the Action "App" and "Show Home Screen"

thanks again, i am really amazed by the whole Plugins and what you can do with it...you have done an amazing job :)