Solved How to get Reminders from phone to PC

Discussion in 'Join' started by Darth Rudolph, May 19, 2018.

1. Darth Rudolph

Darth Rudolph New Member

So far I'm digging Join, and I've only had it installed for a day now. I spent two days (not two whole days) trying to get Cortana to put SMS notifications to my Win10 PC. I finally gave up and installed Join on my phone and it worked as desired in seconds. So thanks, this thing is awesome!

One thing I'd love to have happen is to get the reminders notifications from my phone to show up on the PC as well. I imagine it requires enabling some specific app in Settings>Notifications>Notification Apps. I've tried several different ones, Google, Calendar, Google Now Launcher Stub (because there isn't just a "Google Now" option, nor a "Now" option), Home (worth a shot), and Google Services Framework. None of those seemed to do it. There are no options for just Reminder(s), Google Assistant, or Assistant.

Anybody have any ideas on what is the correct one to select? My phone's a Moto Z2 Force running Oreo if that helps any.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

When those notifications show up on your phone long click them to see what app they belong to.

Really glad you enjoy the app! :)

: reminders