Can't Fix Join Notification only in Windows 10 Action Center

Discussion in 'Join' started by mat4444, Nov 5, 2018.

1. mat4444

mat4444 Member

Hello all,
    Since a recent update of Google Chrome, the Join notifications (and all Chrome notifications) adapted to the Windows 10 notification standard. When I receive a new SMS, I have a pop-up with the SMS content (sometimes) and the notification is also recorded in the Windows 10 Action Center (Always). The issue is that, sometimes, I do not receive any pop-up notification and no sound when I receive a new SMS. However, it is always present in the Windows 10 Action Center.
    I checked the settings of Windows 10, Google Chrome and Join, but I don't know where the issue come from. Have you observed a similar issue ?
    Thanks,
    Mat

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

That happens when you have too many unread messages in windows notification center. I haven't found a way to change that behaviour, sorry!

3. mat4444

mat4444 Member

Ok, thanks for checking.
    But in my case, it happens after only 2 or 3 unread messages. I don't consider it's too many unread messages ! (Maybe for windows ...)

4. Sony

Sony New Member

I didn't like the way Windows 10 started to handle Join notifications, so I ended up leaving the Windows 10 alerts on Quiet hours. My important notifications come from my phone from the most part, so it works out for me.