Open Missing Android notifications in Chrome popup

Discussion in 'Join' started by jer798, Aug 23, 2016.

1. jer798

jer798 New Member

Hi, I've noticed that in the popup that appears in Chrome on my PC when I get an email on Android (using CloudMagic) there is an option to delete, but no option to "Mark as Read". If I click on the join button on the top right of chrome and then on the notifications tab, sometimes the option exists there and other times (perhaps if I already clicked on the popup?) the email is open in there, partially visible with no scroll, and no options remain.

Is there a way to fix this to give it the functionality like Pushbullet used to have? I really would just like to be able to do any notification action that pops up in my android notifications in the Chrome popup. Thanks.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Do you mean that the buttons disappear if the notification text is too long? Thanks!

3. jer798

jer798 New Member

Yes, that is one of my problems. Here is what I am currently dealing with:
    1) No way to mark emails (cloudmagic app) or messages (default android sms app) read from popup in chrome
    2) No buttons in email when clicking extension button (top right) in chrome
    3) After last SMS from sent from chrome, clicking the extension button now only opens that conversation instead of showing usual options (seems to be stuck on that screen)

Thanks

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hmm. Maybe your zoom settings are not set to 100% for Join? Can you please go into the extension options, resetting the Zoom to 100% and then try again?

Sorry for the trouble.

: chrome