Open Multiple Whatsapp messages

Discussion in 'Join' started by Yannic, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Yannic

Yannic New Member

Hi,

first of all Join works great. I use it with the Windows 10 client application. I switched from Pushbullet to Join and found that Join handels Whatsapp notifications in a different way than pushbullet.

In pushbullet if i received more than one single message from the same contact each message was shown as single notification so it was possible to direct replay to the latest message.

Join shows just a single notification as group and if there are more than one message it is not possible to direct replay and also not possible to read (preview) the message content. Same for messages from multiple contacts.

Is it possible to extend the functionallity ?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

This should already be fixed by now. Can you tell me which version of Join you're using?

Thanks!

3. Yannic

Yannic New Member

Hi,

i dont know how i can figure out the used version (cant find a version text in the app itself) but it was the latest play store app and play store does not show any new updates for join so i think it should be the latest. I also found that using the "group" setting in the join app does not make any visible difference.

4. joaomgcd

Yes, for Whatsapp specifically I made it always send all the conversations instead of just the group notification. For some reason it stopped working then. Unfortunately I don't have many contacts in whatsapp to try this out, do you maybe have time to add me so I can test it out?

5. Yannic

Yannic New Member

Sure just write me a pm

6. Jarrive

Jarrive New Member

Hello.
    Did you manage to fix this? I really hate to have only the first unread message.

7. joaomgcd

: whatsapp